COVID Virus Concerns?
- The entirety of Casa Cool Beans is open air spaces with NO shared inside spaces except the individual guest rooms.
- Each room has an individual air conditioning unit that does not share or circulate air with any other room.
- Our outdoor spaces generally feature nice breezes which are characteristic to our Santa Teresa neighborhood, which assists with optimal air circulation.
- Our breakfast has always been served in the open air with socially distanced tables.
- Our limited staff (no more than 3 on any day) practice elevated hygiene, face masks and social distancing.
- Our housekeeping staff is focused on cleaning any high touch areas within the guesthouse several times per day.
- We provide hand sanitizer on each level of the guesthouse.
- We have 2 public restrooms with hand washing stations at the guesthouse.
- Until guests are vaccinated, we require face masks while in the guesthouse & social distancing throughout the guesthouse, except at breakfast while eating and within your own guest room.
Sure, it’s off the beaten path.
But that’s the point, isn’t it?
DRONE VIEW of CASA COOL BEANS (click below)
Our Happy Clients Say
We thoroughly enjoyed our 10 days at Casa Cool Beans. The location is great – 2 minute walk to Bar Gomez, Bonge and 3-4 other great restaurants/bars. If you want to catch the subway – its a ten minute walk (or 12 Real taxi ride) to Gloria Station. It is surrounded by beautiful street art in every direction.
The Travel DudeReview from Trip Advisor
Casa Cool Beans is a very special place. Rooms are spacious and filled with local artists work. Breakfast was cooked when ordered and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The area was very safe and the bars and restaurants nearby were great.
Kay MReview from Trip Advisor